At Oh Sweet Art ® we care about your well-being and the well-being of your loved ones. We want your experience with us to be the sweetest and that is why we take the time to pass this information on to you.
We remind you that all the handling of products until they are shipped is carried out under strict biosecurity standards, cleaning and care.
Please take the time to read what we have to tell you.
WHAT IS THE CORONAVIRUS?
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause different illnesses, from a cold to a severe respiratory syndrome (Pneumonia).
HOW IS IT TRANSMITTED?
The contagion generally takes place by respiratory route, through the respiratory droplets that people produce when they cough, sneeze or speak.
Those infected can present symptoms within 5 to 6 days of infection but can take up to 14 days. It is recommended that people who present mild symptoms and have a good general health confine themselves at home.
- Cough / Sneezing
- General discomfort
- Difficulty breathing (more serious cases)
RECOMMENDATIONS TO AVOID CONTAGION
Take proper precautions and educate yourself well to protect yourself and take care of those around you. Follow the recommendations of public health agencies in your area.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wear a mask permanently.
- Keep a minimum distance of 3 feet.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF THE MASK
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Position it in such a way that it covers the contour of the nose and the entire mouth.
- Throw it away (or wash it) when your day is over.
- While wearing it, avoid touching it.
- Hold it tight to reduce the space between your face and the mask.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF ALCOHOL
How to Use: Every time we start the working day, before eating food, before and after physical contact with another person (if strictly necessary).
- Press the alcohol gel dispenser.
- One application is enough to disinfect both hands.
- Rub both sides of the hand until the alcohol evaporates.