Terms and conditions of use
1. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years of age to place any order through the Service, and you may not use the Service if you have previously been suspended or removed from the Service. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such organization.
2. Accounts and Registration. You may need to register with us in order to use certain aspects of our Service. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your e-mail address or other contact information). You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, in many cases you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account..
3. Payment. Certain activities through the Service, such as placing an order, may require you to pay fees. Please review the order-related terms available through the Service for more information about our pricing, shipping and processing charges, return policies, and our product warranty disclaimer.
4. User Content
4.1 - User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to post content, such as product reviews, images, photos, video, images, text, and other types of works (collectively, "User Content") and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service.
4.2 - User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting and publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: (a) you are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Oh Sweet Art and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section 4 and in the manner contemplated by Oh Sweet Art and these Terms; and (b) your User Content, and the use of User Content as contemplated by the Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or (ii) slander, defame, or libel any third-party.
5. Prohibited Conduct. Your rights to use the Service are expressly conditioned on Your agreement not to:
5.1 - use the Service for any purpose other than for Your personal use only, solely as permitted by the provided functionality of the Service and these Terms
5.2 - use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
5.3 - unless expressly permitted, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license or in any way exploit any part of the Service;
5.4 - violate the rights of third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights;
5.5 - post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
5.6 - bypass or interfere with any security or other features of the Service designed to control the manner in which the Service is used, harvest or mine User Content or any other Materials from the Service, or otherwise access or use the Service in a manner inconsistent with individual human usage;
5.7 - interfere with the operation of the Service or any user's enjoyment of the Service, including without limitation by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; (b) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Service; (c) attempting to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
5.8 - perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the Service accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
5.9 - sell or otherwise transfer the access granted in the Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 11) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
6.0 - attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Section 6, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described in this Section 6.
6. Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. Oh Sweet Art may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to or allow you to link your account on Oh Sweet Art with an account on a third party service, such as Pinterest or Twitter, or through our implementation of third party buttons (such as "Pin It" or "share" buttons). By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such information to the applicable third-party service. These third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites. Those linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
7. Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission to use the Service will terminate automatically. Additionally, Oh Sweet Art, in its sole discretion may terminate your user account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
8.2 - Additional Terms Your use of the Service is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to on the Service (the "Additional Terms"), such as end- user license agreements for any downloadable applications that we may offer, or rules applicable to particular features or content on the Service, subject to Section 10. All of these Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into and made a part of these Terms.
9. Changes to the Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. In the event that a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such change. We may provide notice through a pop-up or banner within the Service, by sending an email to any address you may have used to register for an account, or through other mechanisms. Additionally, if the changed Terms materially modify your rights or obligations, we may require you to provide consent by accepting the changed Terms. If we require your acceptance of the changed Terms, changes are effective only after your acceptance. If you do not accept the changed Terms, we may terminate your access to and use of the Service. All other changes are effective upon publication of the changed Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the Terms in effect at the time the dispute arose. Oh Sweet Art reserves the right to change pricing on the website at anytime and is not responsible for any typographical errors related to pricing
10. Disclaimers; No Warranties THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT AVAILABLE FROM OR SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. Oh Sweet Art Corp. SPECIFICALLY (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. Oh Sweet Art Corp does NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE DESIGN GROUP ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER SERVICE USERS, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
11. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL Oh Sweet Art Corp BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, COST OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT Oh Sweet Art Corp HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE DESIGN GROUP ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE) OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO Oh Sweet Art Corp FOR THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT TO WHICH YOUR DISPUTE RELATES IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIM; OR (B) $50 SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 14 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
12. Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict of law principles. To the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under the Terms, you and Oh Sweet Art Corp agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within the state of New York for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.